Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disney Hollywood Studios and Osbourne Spectacle of Lights

It was another lovely day at Disney. Mandy was still feeling a little sick, so we hung out around the RV until we headed to Hollywood Studios for lunch at the Brown Derby at 2. Bill loves the Cobb salad there. After lunch we went on the Muppet show and wandered around. We stopped a few times to give Mandy a rest. At 6pm they turned on the Osborne Spectacle of Lights. This is what we came to see. They have a two blocks in the park that are like street scenes for movies. They are covered with lights, and every half hour or so, they put on a light show flashing them. It really is an incredible sight, and I got some fantastic photos.

We got home at 8. Bill and Mandy went over to the beach to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks. I was sicker than a dog. I think I got Mandy’s bug. They said the fireworks were great. I will get to see them some other night.

No comments: