Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 37 – Hebgen Lake MT RV Park

It was a down-day for us. I slept in. Bill waited until I got up before he went to the office and rented a little power boat. I couldn’t see spending two hours on the lake in the sun, so he went alone. I do have a photo of him taking off for a spin. He saw a restaurant a mile down the road, and it had been recommended by a lady in the office. So when he got back, we went to the Happy Hour Bar and Restaurant. What a cool place!

The inside bar was decorated with Polaroids of people with fish, people mooning the camera, and people ‘showing their tits’. There were also lots of ball caps from all over tacked on the wall. I got a cheeseburger which was quite good. Bill got something they call ‘cow pies’. It is hamburger, cheese, onions, tomatoes, relish, ketchup, and mustard, all baked in a scone. They are locally made and sound awful, but they were really quite good. It was a pleasant lunch and a bit of an experience.

I worked on photos a good bit of the day, cleaning them up and writing the labels for them. I finally got caught up. We just hung out at the RV, watched the lake and some TV.

I added a few photos of today at the end of Yellowstone 3

1 comment:

Manda said...

Are you going to contribute a photo, or perhaps a ContourGlobal cap on your next visit? ;)