Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pine Island KOA

It was a nice quiet, down day. I slept in, but Bill had gone to bed really early last night, so he was up early. We goofed off around the RV this morning. I worked on the new photos, running them through Photoshop. After lunch Bill took off to refill our water jugs. There was a campground notice saying we needed to boil our water. We aren’t sure what the problem is, but we go through a lot of water anyway. So off he went in search of water. I got caught up with processing my photos, but I still have to label a bunch of them. Bill came back with water and a few other items. He sat outside smoking his cigar and reading the paper. It is kind of nice just playing “normal folks” for a day instead of tourist.

I posted the last of the Disney photos that can be found by clicking on the Disney link to the left.

No comments: