Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pine Island KOA

It was a beautiful day in Pine Island. We spent the day here at the RV doing chores. We tend to stay at home on the weekends to avoid the crowds. We also got a lot done. I did some cleaning in the RV: cleaned the stove top, dusted, and wiped down the one set of blinds that we have over the kitchen sink. Bill worked on the steps and watched the birds in the pond behind us.

Bill grilled steaks, and I made my first risotto. It was easier than I thought it would be, and now we may do it more often since it turned out pretty good. We had purchased the risotto in Italy at Epcot, a mushroom risotto. And I looked up cooking instructions online, so all went well.

We watched the second episode of Amazing Race, and it was again quite good. I just wish all the episodes were on DVD. Tomorrow we will head out to do the Six Mile Slough nature walk which we so enjoyed four years ago.

No comments: