Saturday, February 28, 2009

Seffner FL

It was another lovely day in Seffner FL. We had a down day and just hung out around the RV. I worked on my photos. I was so far behind, but I managed to process 125 of them through Photoshop. Now I have to start labeling them. We will have lots of time, hopefully, when we head up to St Mary’s GA next week. I did get out for a long walk around this massive RV park and sales. While wandering around, I saw some Girl Scouts selling cookies at the Flying J, so I went over and got some Thin Mints. I haven’t had any of those in years.

Our neighbors behind us brought over some eggplant parmigiana that we had for dinner. It may rain in the morning which might put a damper on our plans to hit the Strawberry Festival, but we plan to play it by ear. We do have the Coachmen group pot luck dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: