Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kings Bay GA

It was another chilly day (but sunny) at Kings Bay. We were a little more productive today. I continued to work on photos. After lunch, we unhooked the RV and drove to the campground propane tank and filled up. We have gone through lots of propane since January because of the cold and our use of the furnace. But the propane was cheaper here on base. We came back, parked, and hooked back up. Bill went to the commissary, and I vacuumed.

We had BLTs for dinner, and the tomato I had bought at the produce store in Plant City was great. We watched some TV, and I uploaded photos finally for St Augustine, Ft Myers, and Tampa.

It continues to get warmer, so maybe we can start venturing out without freezing our okoles off!

I added links to the photos in the column on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Barb! Love all the bird pics--finally got caught up on your blog and your Flickr. You'll get to see more white Ibis when I finally get around to posting the last bit of my Florida trip.

Hope you're doing well...keep on truckin'!